Monday, December 12, 2005

SUNNY SAN JUAN

I'm in sunny San Juan right now. Our daughter just had a baby boy--Lorenzo Enrique Pascual. She also has an adorable baby girl--Claudia Alexandra Pascual. So I'm enjoying spending time with these precious little ones.

Christian love stories. Most of the time, we think of the love between a man and a woman. But I suppose we could extend that to the love between a parent and a child. And a grandparent and a grandchild. Etc. I know one thing. I'm in love. With this new baby and his sister. Holding a newborn and smelling that distinct newborn neck smell is beyond wonderful. It's heaven.

Thank You, Lord, for Your blessings on my life. Thank You that You helped Jennifer in the birth process, and that You brought this little one safely into the world. Lord, You are wonderful. I love You. The newborn is crying. I'll see if I can burp him.

Thank You, God. My heart is filled with praise.

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations, Kristy! Enjoy those grandbabies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home