Friday, May 04, 2007

MORE MOON PIES!



FUN FRIDAY!

More moon pies. Vanilla and chocolate. Some sweet people made a trip to Tennessee and brought us back some from the original company. These were "double"--double-stacked moon pies. Yum yum.

I put them on my mantle...because it's Fun Friday!

###

Remember my post a couple of days ago, about laughter clubs springing up all over the U.S.? And at the meetings, the members start saying, "Ho, ho, ha, ha," and then, after awhile genuine laughter takes over? The other night we were going somewhere, and we were having a "serious" discussion. For some reason, Milton started saying, "Ho, ho, ha, ha," and we both got tickled. I got so tickled, my eyeliner started running. We laughed and laughed.

Feeling serious? Feeling blue? Feeling stressed? Try it. Laughter is called internal jogging. It's very healthy. The Bible says, "A merry heart does good like a medicine."

May you have a merry weekend.

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Southern-fried Fiction said...

Laughter - my favorite medicine! I giggle all the time. Sometimes, my hubby isn't sure if I still have all my marbles, but I'm healthy! :o))

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moon pies on the mantel? Well, duh, of course!!!

Kristy, I want to come have dessert at your house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home