Monday, April 21, 2008

SOAK UP THE BEAUTY...

Milton, here:


The video did not upload and I am working on it. I hope to have it up this evening. Her words to our congregation were about ten minutes and are powerful.

Kristy had a good day today, but was not as spunky as Sunday. She's a trooper and keeps at it.

I bought her roses to brighten her day on Thursday and took her picture with them on Sunday after we got home from church. Doesn't she look great! Pretty roses for a pretty lady.



We sat out on the deck Sunday after church and enjoyed the beauty of spring.


God is good.

5 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not seeing the post for today - ???

I was thrilled to read that Kristy was able to attend church and to greet her church family!
Praise God!

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same here... nothing is showing up.

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm seeing the post, very clearly - and beautifully! These pictures of you, Kristy are outstanding!!!!! I mean, absolutely gorgeous - breathtaking!
Your signature color jumps out at me whenever I see it in the stores. I always think: "KRISTY!"
Oh, how beautiful you look - and how happy, and full of the love of the Lord! (The photographer is not bad, either!) Can't wait to see the video.....Love you!

 
At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristy and the roses are beautiful.

My prayers continue for you and your family.

In Christ's Love,

Lisa

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now there's a Rose among roses.
She's a beautiful sight. And you're a sweetheart, Milton, to think of roses.
My love to you both, Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home