Tuesday, April 15, 2008

THEY LOVED IT!

Milton, here:

Our daughter Jennifer said that Claudia and Lorenzo watched the last video of their Nana and me twenty times or more and danced and laughed and laughed. Claudia did the motions with her Nana over and over, and they both wanted to talk with us. They're four and two and do not realize that the video isn't live and that we can't talk to each other.

Julie doesn't have an easily accessible computer for her boys Alex and Nic so they haven't seen it yet. They will love it too.

Isn't Kristy photogenic? Look at all the past pics. She knows the best camera angles and makes sure the camera is pointed the right way, always smiles, and quickly deletes any photos that are not up to her standards. You call that quality control by a lady. I didn't say vain lady. You didn't hear that from me.

These pictures were taken last summer. What fun we all had together. For all my friends and family up in Alabama, please notice my red Bama hat and the elephant. Roll Tide again!



How is Kristy?



She had a good day. She is struggling with memory and confusion issues and gets tired easily.
Her mobility is beginning to be challenged more and more.

Her faith and our faith is strong. She keeps praising the Lord.

Please keep Kristy and us in your prayers.

6 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pray every day for Kristy, and your family.There has not been a single day over the last couple of months that I have not thought of her during my prayer time. I think she's great and I have never even met her.
Sweet Blessings,
Margaret

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bunch of grandkids, yes Kristy takes soem awesome pictures, do not know you all persoanlly , but learned to love you all thru the blogs and pics. God Bless and praying

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Karen Eve said...

I'm still praying for Kristy and your family. Thank you for continuing to share and chronicle your journey in these difficult days.
Blessings,

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Milton,
Loved the hat and the elephant!
We're keeping you and Kristy in our prayers.
Blessings,

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Milton and Kristi -
I'm still lifting you up daily and often in prayer! Your blog is the first stop of my internet day!

Thank you for loving us enough to share your journey. What a testimony!!

Oh, and WAR EAGLE!! (the OTHER Alabama team)

Kim

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Vickie McDonough said...

Kristy looks great! I loved her beautiful outfit in the video where she sang for her grandkids. You both have been an inspiration to me. Praying for you.

Vickie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home