Sunday, January 18, 2009

GO BACK AND READ


ANOTHER POST BY MILTON:

For new readers to this site, I am writing since Kristy's battle with a GBM brain tumor and her passing on July 21. Kristy made me a romantic so I write to share christian love stories.

***

In three days I will enter the last post on this blog for some time to come. I will probably enter a new post or one of my daughters for unusually important milestone or occasions in the future. I will start a new blog that will be linked you from this blog to the new one. The new blog will start on Thursday, January 22.

There is so much I could write but today this post will be brief. Why not take the time to go back and read a few past posts. I have. They go back almost five years. You will read the heart of a passionate woman named Kristy who loved God, her husband and daughters, family and people in general, and you will read a christian love story that will change your life.

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Karen Eve said...

I'm amazed that I have a heavy heart and the journey on this blog winds down. I know it's really the beginning of a new journey. Kristy finished her race well and you Milton, along with your daughters, have honored her legacy. I know the healing is not done and there is much more for you and you continue the paths that Jesus has laid out for each of you. I'm continuing to pray for you all and for the new life ahead of you.
Blessings,

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to this new chapter in your life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home