Friday, May 05, 2006

YEARNING TO WRITE

Last week, I emailed the manuscript of Heart of the Matter to my editor at Heartsong Presents (Barbour Publishing). It's a 50,000-word novel due out in April, 2007. Now, I'm yearning to write another story. It's like I have an itch and can't get it scratched. Ideas are stirring in my heart, and at these times, I always pray and ask the Lord to guide me. Wednesday night at church, we formed prayer circles and prayed for the people in our groups. "What's your need?" they asked me. "Direction," I quickly said. "Guidance. In my writing." So they prayed earnestly for me. I'm glad I have prayer partners, people praying for me. In fact, I'm extremely blessed. I'm a pastor's wife, and my whole congregation prays for me.

One story brewing in my heart is so special, I tear up thinking about it. It's been down in my heart for some months now, waiting to burst forth onto paper. I know that day will come. I believe the Lord put this story in my heart. I don't say that braggadociously, or, simply. I just feel it.

It will come (my story). "In its time," goes an old song. "In its time. He makes all things beautiful, in His time."

"Thank You, Lord, for wisdom and insight as I write this unique story. Amen."

A blessing for you:
I speak blessing over my readers today, that something good will come about for you. If you're going through a tough time, God will bring to fruition Romans 8:28 in your life--He will bring something good out of bad. He will make the bad times work for your benefit. Be on the lookout to see this happen. Now press on this day in His strength. Take courage. Be cheered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home