Thursday, January 04, 2007

OUTDOOR ICE SKATING IN FLORIDA...AND PICTURES TO PROVE IT!









Three of these pictures show outdoor ice skating in Florida! Milton called it a slush pond since it was melting, but the kiddies had a great time.

There's a picture of baby Lorenzo in front of the Christmas tree. It's like he's thinking, I know I'm not supposed to touch this, but I can't resist. I think that's the only time he touched the tree.

Then there's a picture of Claudia in her pink furry boots that she never gets to wear in San Juan. In fact, they were bought just for the Florida trip. Yes, it does get nippy in Florida. Occasionally.

Then there's a shot of my two beautiful daughters and me.

I know.

I'm blessed.

I mean we.

Milton and me.

"Tha-a-a-n-nk You, Lord," (singing that old song here) "for your bles - sings on me."

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Southern-fried Fiction said...

Your daughters are indeed beautiful, Kristy! They shine like their mama. :)

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Kristy Dykes said...

Thanks, Ane!! You're sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home