Friday, December 22, 2006

BEDLAM!


FUN FRIDAY!

A man came home from work to find total bedlam in his house. His children were outside, still in their pajamas playing in the mud.

Inside, a lamp had been knocked over, the TV was blaring loudly, and the floor was strewn with toys and clothes.

In the kitchen, dirty dishes filled the sinks and counters, and broken glass was on the floor.

He headed upstairs, worried that something was wrong with his wife. He found her lounging in bed, reading a book.

He looked at her, bewildered. "What happened here today?"

She smiled. "You know how every day when you come home, you ask me what in the world I did today? Well, today, I didn't do it."

###

Heehee!

6 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Richard L. Mabry, MD said...

On behalf of the husbands of the world: "Ouch!"
Merry Christmas to you and yours.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Kristy Dykes said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, too, Dr. Richard!

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Cindy Sproles said...

Kristy, Thanks for posting on Mountain Breeze for Gina's interview. Perhaps I could interest you in an interview?
I'd love to add you to the mix. Thanks again for the post and I've spent the last several hours reading all your posts here. Excellent blog.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Kristy Dykes said...

Thanks so much, Cindy, for your kind remarks. Yes, I'd love for you to interview me. You can respond on my blog, or click on Email Kristy under my Links column to the right.

God bless--

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

I didn't get it at first... duh. Now I do.

Happy New Year, Kristy!

Rachel

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Kristy Dykes said...

Thanks for all the comments! I'm now back in my office, after a week (atually, two) of Christmas family activities, so it's Monday through Friday again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home