Friday, December 15, 2006

MEN WHO ARE KISSED BEFORE GOING TO WORK...


FUN FRIDAY!

Men who are kissed before going to work every morning:

* have fewer accidents!
* live five years longer!
* make 15 percent more money!
###
When I read that statement a few years ago (it's gotta' be true, right? WINK), I decided we'd do more kissing around our house. So here's what we do: the first one who leaves in the morning finds the other one and gives him/her a kiss. The second one coming home in the afternoon finds the other one and gives him/her a kiss. This is a simple way to add more kissing to your life.
###
What is this? "The anatomical juxtaposition of two obicular orus muscles in the state of contraction?" It's a kiss!
I like that definition much better than Wikipedia.com's bland one: "the touching of the lips."

2 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Donna J. Shepherd said...

Excellent plan! And one I think I'll speak to my husband about adopting, too. :)

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Kristy Dykes said...

Thanks, Donna, for commenting! It's a GREAT plan. My husband just left for a meeting tonight and came and found me and gave me a big ol' smackeroo!

Come back again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home