Friday, February 02, 2007

FORGET CLARITIN, LET'S SMOOCH!



A short article in the newspaper is titled "Forget Claritin, Let's Smooch." It seems a Japanese study reported by the Journal of Psychosomatic Research suggests kissing can help your allergies. Subjects had a significant decrease in allergic reaction after thirty minutes of kissing, compared to kiss-free trials!

Teehee.

###

I found this comment on my blog yesterday, written by my husband:

How Do I Love Thee?

Let me count the ways...

With joy and thanksgiving,

Through good times and bad times,

By His love and His strength,

For all time and eternity

During laughter and light moments,

Including dreams, desire, and destiny

As best friend and life partner,

Forever my sweetheart.

These are a few ways I love thee.

--- Milton

###

Made me tear up, reading it. I've been married to him this long, and I didn't even know he was a poet! Oh, but come to think of it, I did know. He's written many beautiful things to me on cards. One of them, I framed and put in my study where I can see it every day.

Oh, how I love that man!

4 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeh! I have lots of allergies! I may have to try this "natural" remedy.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Kristy Dykes said...

Try it!

Thanks for the comment!

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

He's a keeper, Kristy!

Rachel

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Kristy Dykes said...

Yes, he's a keeper! Thanks, Rachel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home