Friday, September 28, 2007

SHOPPING IN SAN JUAN

I just noticed my last post was my 300th. Three hundred times, I've posted on my blog, Christian Love Stories. Yeah!

Christian love stories? One love story I'm living out right now is with my grandchildren in Puerto Rico. That's where I am right now, feasting on their sweet sugar on the side of their neck!

Yesterday, we went to old San Juan and did the shop thing, window shopping mostly. We ate at Rosa de Triana, which features flamenco dancers on Friday and Saturday nights. I wanted Spanish food and ordered arroz y habichuelas negras and brocoli y amarillo (rice and black beans and broccoli and sauteed sweet plantains). Delish!

Pictures will follow...

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Cherie J said...

Enjoy your trip to Puerto Rico. I have family there myself. Enjoy spending time with the grandchildren. Enjoy all the delicios food as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home