Thursday, December 27, 2007

FOUR BUCKS AND FUN...


Milton, here:

Our daughters like coffee at Starbucks like many young adults... I call it Four Bucks as the coffee is rather high as coffee goes. I like it on occasion in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon to get me moving.

We went to an Italian place for lunch in Historic San Marco built in the 1920's where our church is here in Jacksonville. It is an original town center that developers are replicating across the nation replacing malls.

Then we headed to Fourbucks. Kristy had tea and the rest enjoyed the coffee. She has always loved coffee but that taste hasn't returned since surgery.


Today on the sidewalk outside Fourbucks (I mean Starbucks), they had a three piece ensemble playing music and a soloist accompanying them and the sound was great. It made for a nice way to end lunch with four bucks, strong coffee, good music, and loving family.

If we try, life is good.

3 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Southern-fried Fiction said...

LOVE the Fourbucks. LOL Milton, check my comment on yesterday's post abotu no wigs at WalMart. I left soemthing for you there.

As always, I'm praying.

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Milton, here:

Ane: Thanks all your posts, encouragement, and support. All the posts mean so much to kristy. I have read them to her and now she is reading too--though I help her all along as she wants.

Our dear friends and family are helping us along this journey. We are so grateful.

Also, we'll get the hats out if needed. I have a hounds tooth hat like the one "Bear" Bryant wore when he coached Alabama years ago. Roll Tide...sorry, it just slips out.

Our ladies would love wearing them to support Kristy.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Kristy Dykes said...

Hi, Ane. I just went to that Comments Section. I think I'll write a short post...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home