Monday, November 12, 2007

OVERSIZED ZEBRA PRINT PURSE


This is my new zebra print purse my darling daughters Jennifer and Julie gave me for my birthday (August). I was with Jennifer in September in Puerto Rico and found it there. It's oversized, not the size I normally carry, but boy is it coming in handy now. I'm carrying my digital camera to photojournal this saga, and my tape recorder, and my Prednisone steroids, and my envelope labeled "Words from the Lord" that people are giving me, and my infernal cell phone that I'm so thankful for its ringing right now. Normally, I'm glued to my computer chair most week days writing novels, and so people contact me through my land line, and I rarely use the cell. I'm just now memorizing the number. Now, I'm thankful for it..
Thanks, girls, for the love purse that's coming in so handy.
When Julie found out I had to start taking steroids, as an exercise and weight lifter who's in excellent shape, she said, "Wow, Mom, now, if you'll start lifting weights, you can get some good muscles on you!" I just stared at her then laughed.
When Julie found out

3 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Robin Bayne said...

Love the bag!

Your added to the prayers of members of Prophecy Fellowship and Scripture Forums : )

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger RoseyDow said...

Hi Kristy,
I'm a member of Prophecy Fellowship, too. I just heard about your challenges today. My prayers are with you. Rosey Dow

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Kristy,
I tried to send you an email, but not sure it went through - got some kind of strange message. Please know that I am praying for you and believing God for a miracle! Your Father, the Great Physician, is in control. Thank you for sharing your diary of events. The photos of your family are beautiful! What a blessing you and Milton are.
Love and Prayers,
Mary Jo and Ralph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home