Thursday, November 08, 2007

THE TYPE OF TUMOR

Found out today my tumor is called high resolution glioma.

Googling it makes you scared, so I only read a little and then quit.

I told author Kristen Billerbeck this in an email, and she shot back an email that said this:

"DO NOT GOOGLE! No case is like yours, and no case has the power of prayer you're going to have. Praying!"

Thanks, Kristen. That was a big encouragement to me.

My family is coming in from all over. Tomorrow morning is my first visit to the neurosurgeon. There will be seven of us in the doctor's office.

Thanks in advance for your prayers.

3 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Lindi said...

We're praying, Kristy.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've been to your blog a number of times. Found it through the Girls Write Out Blog.
I haven't read any of your books but I have read your blog and been encouraged in the Lord!

I am so sorry you are facing such a hard situation right now, but i will be praying for you!

kellie

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Julie Carobini said...

Praying for you Kristy! With love and encouragement, Julie C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home