Monday, March 24, 2008

GRAMMATICALLY ALIVE

Kristy, here:



(Double click on arrow above.)

I feel the writing bug all the time, but many times Milton beats me to the keyboard! :) Haha. I'm happy for his help, however. In fact, I often ask him to do more tandem writing, but it doesn't get done as often as I'd like.

Happy Easter everyone. God is a God of life and hope and peace and joy. Those are the things He's go filled me with.

I know; ending a sentence with a preposition. My, my, my. Sinners in the camp of the grammar-pure.

Did you hear Sir Winston Churchill statement about ending a sentence with a preposition?

"That is something I will not up with put!" he joked. Haha.

***

Milton, here:

The lady is feeling better. God is good. I reposted the last video. It's too cute.

2 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Shana said...

you are a beautiful couple!!!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

So good, Kristy, we know what you mean and Who you are speaking about.

Christ paved the way...

Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home