Friday, April 25, 2008

HE FEELS OUR PAIN...

Milton, here:

Pain is not easy to bear -- physical pain, mental pain, emotional pain, sometimes spiritual pain. When the pain is beyond our ability, we can turn to Him. He is touched with our infirmities, our burdens, our pain.

He lifts us up and soothes our sorrows. Yes, He truly cares.

Here are two comments I couldn't let pass without prayer. Will you pray a prayer of faith with me that God will work His perfect and complete will for Betty and Shana?


***

Anonymous said...

i write to you from my pain, thankful for your joy, hopeful for my own, prayerful for much...i walked away from the man i love, the man i believe i am to be with (just not yet). the pain is incredible. i cry every night and day without him. i believe, though his heart is hard to Jesus now, it will be softened to Him someday. of course i do not know that we will be together (of course God only knows if what i feel and believe is from Him) - but my hope remains in Him through this pain. ...and i am thankful for you as you share your life with us. through you God increases His strength in me. your painful trial, filled with joy, gives me hope. thank you.

with love - shana
1:28 PM


***

Anonymous said...

I, too, write to you from a place of deep pain. The end of 2007, I was praying for you, as a member of ACFW. Now, my husband of 21 years, Shawn, who was a strong Christian man but drifted from God, has moved out and left me with two sons. Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. I pray for you often, and think of the incredible faith and strength you've shown through your journey. I thank God for your example, for if you can walk through your trial with such grace and love, surely I can, too. We have a good and magnificent God, and He is worthy of our trust. I'll praise Him with you, through the upcoming days.


In His peace, Betty

3:45 PM

***
Milton Dykes said...

Dear Lord:

Please release your renewing power to Betty and Shana.

Soothe the pain and comfort their hearts. Your grace is sufficient and we know you will guide them as they trust and follow you.

Give them a sign--a sign of your love--so they will know you are with them.

Amen.

***

How is Kristy?

She had another great day. We ate lunch with dear friends and then Kristy and I enjoyed a wonderful evening together.

God is good.

5 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Shana,

I can totally relate to your pain. I was in the same situation years ago with my first love who was not a Christian. I knew in my heart that God's will for me was to be with a Christain man and so I broke up with him and it broke my heart. It took over a year for me to get over him and it was only through God's strength that I was able to move on. I have been married now for 8 years to the most amazing Christian man and I am so happy I waited for God's BEST instead of settling for what I thought was best. You are in my prayers and I know God has an amazing plan for you. It will get easier!!

Priscilla

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Milton and Kristy,
I am so touched that you continue to minister and reach out to comfort others even as you walk through these challenging days. I am praying for Betty and Shana. Their situations touched my heart. I am so thankful they know the Lord and are pressing on to obey and follow Him. He will give the the grace they need to keep going where He is leading them.

I am so thankful to hear Kristy had energy to attend the mid-week service and enjoy her day. I know these are precious days. I am asking the Lord to pour out His strength and healing and give you many, many more days together.

Love and prayers,
Carrie

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you
you're all just lovely and beautiful, to me.
thank you Jesus
please continue to bless and care for Kristy and Milton (and family). i too, pray for complete healing. ultimately, we pray for Your Will in all of our lives - even in the pain and sorrow we can have joy in You. amazing Lord, amazing Love. thank You. in Jesus' Holy Name - amen Shana

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prayed for Shana and Betty, as well as my continued prayers for Kristy's healing. Praise God that you attended a prayer meeting! May our mighty God continue His restoration work in all of you and bless you abundantly in Jesus' name.

Love,
Nancy & family

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger THOMBU1 said...

Underneath are The Everlasting Arms of Jesus, who bears us up with His strength and power. May He grant peace to the worried brow, and may He wipe tears from the eyes of the sorrowful. May His joy renew us in Him, and give us His presence this day. Amen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home