Friday, March 30, 2007

COUNTRY COMFORT?


FUN FRIDAY!


Did you know this past Tuesday was a holiday? It was Quirky Country Music Song Titles Day, according to an article in the newspaper. (Note: I ran the picture of a dog because I think he's cute and quirky.)
These are a few country song titles I came across that gave me a laugh:


She Got the Gold Mine, I Got the Shaft


She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy, She Loves My Farmer's Tan


When the Phone Don't Ring...You'll Know It's Me


I'm So Miserable Without You...It's Almost Like Having You Here


My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend...And I Sure Do Miss Him


If You Wanna' Keep Your Beer Real Cold...Put It Next to My Ex-Wife's Heart


Before We Said I Do, We Did, But Now We Don't

2 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Southern-fried Fiction said...

Fun! Got a good giggle out of those. :o)

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Kristy Dykes said...

These are a hoot, aren't they? Thanks for commenting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home