Friday, March 23, 2007

FUN FRIDAY: COME TO THE BEACH...VIA OUR PHOTOS!















More beach activities with our friends Sandra and Don (see my post two days ago). We sailed on the lake. We walked. We biked. On the sand and on the "Switchback" trail (interpretation: roots and hills so profuse, Sandra and I ended up walking our bikes some of the way; the guys kidded us). We saw a few jellyfish. Uuueee! We made S'Mores by the campfire.
Yum, yum. Can you tell we have a new digital camera and like to use it? :)





This last shot, the one of Milton and me walking on the beach, reminds me of the scripture: "And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: 'How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!'" (Romans 10:15). Well, I'm not saying our feet are beautiful, but we are sent by God to preach the gospel of peace and bring glad tidings of good things. We are mightily blessed. Thank You, Lord, for Your call on our lives. And Lord, help me to be a good wife to this good man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home