Friday, April 06, 2007

MM HAS A FRIEND!



If you read my post on Monday, you'll know I promised I'd post a picture of MM's (aka Archie, according to his owners) new friend. They told me last Sunday, when I met them for the first time, that "Archie" would have a friend in the window this week. I thought she'd be a she when they told me who "she" was, but she's a he, if you judge by the bowtie (and by tradition).

The Easter bunny!

I suppose I was picturing a bunny with a bonnet, for some reason.

This is my neighbor's window. Normally, they display a mannequin wearing sunglasses and a giant sombrero. I named him Manly Mannequin but since came to find out MM is really Archie. I like their sense of fun. They told me Archie watches out for the neighborhood.

The Easter bunny in this window wishes you a happy Easter, and so do I. I pray you have a blessed season remembering what Christ did for us on Calvary. I also pray you have a joyous time with friends and family. Some of our family have arrived, and more are coming today. One of our planned fun projects is to let the kiddies make an Easter bunny cake. It'll look just like the face of the bunny in the window, pink ears and all. Maybe I'll post a picture of it next week.

3 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger PatriciaW said...

A very Happy Easter to you and Pastor Milton (and to Archie and the Easter Bunny)!

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Katybug said...

AUGH!!!! I can't believe I didn't see that one coming!!! Happy Easter, Kristy!

Katy

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Miralee Ferrell said...

Cute! That's one BIG bunny, LOL! I'd hate to have to feed him!

Thanks for dropping by my blog a couple of wks ago and posting a note. I'm doing the drawing tonight for the free, signed copy of my book, The Other Daughter, that I'll be shipping when it releases this fall. Stop by and see if you're the winner!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home