Wednesday, November 14, 2007

DOUBLE FIREWORKS IN BED


Milton wants double fireworks in bed tonight (see last post). He's gonna' kill me for saying that. But sis in law Norma says I can't be responsible for what I say! Our city has double fireworks and then when they reflect in our river and our tall skyscrapers, and it's like four sets. Magnificent. Or, we can ride down to the beach and sit int he middle of two beaches, and look back and forth and see two sets.
Milton just walked in here and read the above paragraph, and about freaked out!
This IS a website labeled "Christian Love Stories."
Norma just walked in here and said we may have to give Kristy more drugs. Milton said Norma, you may have to give ME some. I don't want people to think I'm taking advance of her.
Shoot! We're married and God created and ordained married love.
Norma just said, Is the part of the brain that deals with discernment attached to the optic nerve (where my surgery is).
Haha.
I may have to get Milton a concubine. King Solomon had 700. He only needs one. Just kidding! I've always taken care of my man, and now he says he's gonna' take care of me.
He is my delight, my lover, my all in all, my sweet one. I love reading the book of the Bible called The Song of Songs. Talk about x-rated stuff. No, it's NOT x-rated. As I said, married love is created by God.
Okay. I'm done.

4 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her Husband, Milton says:

This woman is too much.

I guess this world of such distorted sexuality could use a normal view of husband/wife relations.

Life is good in EVERY way when you serve the Lord.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Julie Carobini said...

Sounds like you're just getting started--lol!

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Katy McKenna said...

Dang, girl! I'm reading this to my hubby, who's gonna be jealous!! (I had my brain surgery--on my hearing nerve tumor--8 years ago TOMORROW. I wonder what we should do to celebrate????) :)

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Katy McKenna said...

I think my "discernment" must have suffered a wee bit from the hearing nerve tumor, too.... Ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home