Tuesday, November 13, 2007

TURQUOISE HOSPITAL GOWNS!



Yesterday at pre-ops stuff, I learned I'll be wearing turquoise gowns in the hospital. The nurse said, "I notice you're wearing turquoise jewelry and clothing, and that's the color of our gowns." Norma said, "That's Kristy's signature color. She wears it a lot."


Turquoise is a universal color for all women. It brightens your face. But it's especially good for redheads, and so I love to wear it. Today, I'm in an aqua shirt. I even decorate with it, in spots.


I had to touch my toenails this morning, for the doctors and nurses. Haha. They won't even see them.


***


I love unloading and loading the dishwasher. I love washing and folding clothes. I love keeping the bathrooms and kitchen clean. I love tidying up the house and turning on all my pretty little lamps around the house.


It's a gene I inherited from my darling mother. I joke that I don't have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). I have OCO (obsessive compulsive ORDER)! So this is hard to not do all this stuff, but Norma says she doesn't want me having a stroke or seizure. Poo. No more poo. No negative words. From now, whatever I have to endure, it's "Thank You, Lord."


So, "Thank You, Lord" even I can't do all I wanna' do.

3 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kristy,
Kevin and I just learned of your plight this morning. We are standing with you and Milton, lifting you in prayer, and believing with you for your miracle. Your testimony before, during, and after this trial will bring many into the Kingdom.
Love you,
Janet

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Vickie McDonough said...

Kristy,

Thanks for posting this log and keeping us informed on how you're doing. Your bravery is amazing and inspiring. I know you're scared, but God is soooo capable and able to bring you through this thing. And just think of the testimony you'll have on the other side of this.

Praying for you and giving you a virtual ((((hug)))).

Vickie

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Mary Connealy said...

Still checking in and praying Kristy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home