Thursday, November 15, 2007

HEADING FOR THE HOSPITAL




I really do have to go. But I'm waiting for a few more photos to load.


God is so good,

God is so good,

God is so good,

He's so good to me.


An old

song goes. Wish I had more time to load the photos from last night's...gala?, shall we call it? I'm stil basking in all that happened and all we did. My bro and sis Terry and Sandra sang, and my friend Sandra, and my sis in law Janet, and Music Pastor Dana, and Pastor Mike, and then we six siblings sanging acapello Happiness Is to Know the Savior. And then we sang scads as a group.

Man, it was good.

Really gotta' jump in the shower.

Someday I wanna write a book about mine and Milton's love story. It's sweet. It's special.

Go up to your spouse today, hug him or her, and say, "I love you."

***

Don't know why I published Milton on his sis's Tricia' s horse, Gonzo. Maybe in anticipation of our gala day at Tricia's house on Thanksgiving Day, just a week away. If I'm able, I'm plannign to come. We have a grand day on her gorgeous five acres near Leesburg. The kiddies ride Nellie,the shetland pony, and sometimes bro in law Tim flies above the treetops on his flying machine, and the other kiddies are turning flips on the trampoline, and we're sitting around getting fat on luscious food, or telling jokes. We're a joke telling family.

We're a blessed family.

We all serve the Lord and put Him first in our lives.

It's the best way.

Lord, save more souls. Bring them to the knowledge of Christ, so that their lives will be enriched like ours are. Thank you for this magnificent heritage this family of ours has.

***

Now, I really have to go. Have to jump in the shower. One of the bad things about this is I won't be up to my old self to wear all my makeup and jewelry and fix up my hair. Oh, well, in a few days, this will be over, and I can get pretty again!

God bless you all. Draw close to the Lord. And your spouses.

7 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger Rambling On said...

Just wanted to let you guys know that people in Texas are praying for Kristy, for the people working with her today, and for the family members who are supporting her. May God be glorified in this day.

Kind regards,
Dayle Shockley
Kristy's AWSA sister

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Pamela S. Meyers said...

Praying Kristy during this early hour in the Midwest. Just wanted you to know I am here and I am praying, beleiving God for answers to all our prayers.

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Maggie Brendan said...

Kristy, I've started my praying & fasting for you for God's complete healing and the love and peace of the Holy Spirit to descend upon you, Milton and your sweet family. You have ministered to me just reading your blog everyday. We on the ACFW just love you to pieces for being you!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Achaia said...

I have asked God to anoint the hands, give HIS wisdom to all who will take care of you..to encompass them, ALL OF THEM, with the CLOUD of HIS presence...in such a way they will 'know-that-they-know' they have been in the presence of the almighty God. I have fervently prayed that HE will restore you to continue to be HIS vibrant, God-loving, God-sharing ambassador, so that you might 'share forth the PRAISES of the ONE who has called you'...so that many will feel the Almighty God's presence when they are in your presence. I have asked God to give you a story to "tell to the nations." HALLELUJAH!
I am one of those for whom God sent your brother Terry and Sandra to Hampton, SC. It was through their ministry that I received the fullness of the Spirit. Praise God! I will be forever grateful!!!! I also have been privileged to know your dear Mother Grace and Aunt Tine (sp)???.
May God surround your entire family with the 'cloud' of peace throughout the entire ordeal I believe God will raise you up to be an even more powerful AMBASSADOR--until then, He will keep you under the shadow of His wings.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Robert Bartlett said...

Kristy, I will be praying for your quick and full recovery. God is GOOD! My wife and I will celebrate our first wedding anniversary this Saturday. I only tell you this so that you will understand how much I appreciate marriages like the one you and Milton have. Marriage can be hard work, but when two people put God first and love each other as do you and Milton, there isn't any obstacle that can't be overcome.

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to hearing how you are doing. Love your post, and your heart through this.

Suzie Eller, AWSA sis

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger PatriciaW said...

Please DO write the story of yours and Pastor Milton's romance. Fictionalized or non-fiction. Either way it will be a great read.

Looking forward to it which requires your healing, of course. Looking forward to that too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home