Sunday, November 25, 2007

Please Read It Again...


Please read the previous post again.


I have not blogged a new post as I have not felt that those words should be passed over so quickly. Several at church today shared with tears how much they or others they knew had been touched by these thoughts from my heart.


Would you share with someone today about the last post?


I feel that God has some healing and help for marriages through it.



Our Wedding Kiss...How sweet to remember.


How Is Kristy?

She has had two very rough nights and then decent days. She has been getting very sick around 1:30 AM through around 7-8 AM then would get OK for the day. Pray that God will release this intense pain and nausea in the night.

I will share other thoughts soon and Kristy may blog tomorrow.

Keep praying for Kristy...for us.

Her Husband, Milton

5 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Cornerstone said...

Milton -

We are praying for you and Kristy. My husband was diagnosed with ALL Leukemia and the odds were very slight at the time that he would recover. We are not out of the woods yet, but with each day, his odds of surviving this increase.. as does the support we feel from our Lord and others.

Keep the faith!
Lisa

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Pamela S. Meyers said...

Love the sideburns and Kristy's long red hair. Cute pic.

So sorry to hear about Kristy's rough nights. I'll pray for a peaceful one for tonight.

God is faithful.

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the very tender moment with us of your wedding kiss. I looked at it with great rememberance of when you conducted the wedding ceremony for Jerry and me a little over (5) years ago; and how our 1st official kiss as Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Griffin was so special and tender. For I have heard it said; and you probably have also that: "Love may begin in a minute; but happens over many happy moments." You, Kristy, and the family are forever in good thoughts and prayers. Love and peace; always, Ginny Griffin

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gay and I are thinking of you and praying for you both.

Noel (Butch) Cookman

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Southern-fried Fiction said...

Praying daily - lots of prayers throughout the day. Please give her my love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home