Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'M A MOLE

I'M A MOLE...

I'm a mole popping up after a long winter. Tonight, I'm going to a church event. I want to see our people. I want to greet them and hug them. I've missed them. They tell me they've miss me.

"Lord, please give me back my strength so I can have useful, meaningful days. Let me accomplish the writing You've planned for me. Give me stamina and brain power. '...if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them' (Matthew 18:19, 20, NIV)."

"Dear Lord, there are a lot of people praying that I will gain some strength, far more than two or three. Thank You, Lord, for granting this prayer. Show me ways I can get stronger. When I feel low, please lift my spirits, like You did November, December, and January, when I faced brain cancer diagnosis, surgery, and radiation."

My spirits are lifting. I can feel it.

13 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear Kristy, how wonderful to hear you will go to your church tonight. I have been following your blog every day and I feel like I am witnessing a miracle! Thank you for sharing your journey. It is helping so many others. God Bless You each and every day. Take care, Lori in California

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Karen Eve said...

Blessings Kristy. I pray you had a wonderful evening. I know that Daddy God is your strength.

 
At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stand in agreement with you, my friend. In Jesus' name.

So it is written, so it shall be done.

(((((Kristy)))))

God bless you,

Deborah

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Woody Woodford said...

Our blessed Kristy,
You looked radiant this evening at church. The prayers of faith were meant for you, but uplifted us all.
Thank you for your hugs and blessings as we left. You continue to be in our thoughts and prayers...

Jim & Judy

 
At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Kristy,

I am praying for you to receive strength and well being from Him.

Thank you so much for sharing your blog. You have been an inspiration for so many.

Nothing is impossible for the Lord.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Pamela S. Meyers said...

Kristy,
I hope going to church last night strengthened you and gave you encouragement. Knowing you did that, certainly encourages me!

Continuing to pray for more good days like yesterday! That you will be able to return to that book!

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Robin Bayne said...

thanks for sharing!!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Southern-fried Fiction said...

May He lift you on wings like eagles ...

As always, I'm praying my dear friend.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger One Mother with Cancer said...

I'm gald that you are starting to feel better.

Still praying...

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Maggie Brendan said...

Kristy, it's wonderful to see you post a blog. I'm still praying and believing. May God fill you with supernatual power and strength today!

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrapping you in hugs and prayers!

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Kristy,

What a blessing to see you post again and to know you were able to attend church.

You're on the mend, sweet sister, in Jesus name.

Much love & continued prayers,
Nancy & family

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kristy,
I recieved a prayer request today and your name was on it, so glad I went to your blog before I started to pray for you. May God continue to heal you and protect you. He has given you a sound mind and a strong spirit in Him!
God Bless YOU and your lovely family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home