Tuesday, March 25, 2008

DO YOU TALK TO YOURSELF?

Milton, here:

Jennifer told me that recently she called for her daughter Claudia to come to her. A few moments passed without Claudia and Jennifer called the second time.

Finally the third time she called and Claudia responded as she looked in the mirror prissing as little girls do, "Just a minute, I'm talking to myself."

Do you ever talk to yourself? Try it. Claudia is one happy little girl.




Julie was home with us for Easter along with Alex and Nic. They are so special to us. We love them all so dearly.






NOW THAT IS ONE SHARP COUPLE ALL DRESSED UP FOR A HAPPY EASTER!

(He that tooteth not his own horn verily shall not be tooted! Hezikiah 2:4)


3 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is for your Girls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0r_FbARIn8

You may have to copy & paste

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, That is one good looking couple! It's great to see you both smiling and enjoying Easter.

Blessings,
Carrie

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Anonymous, Thanks for the link. That was encouraging to see. What I find so amazing is God told me the same thing back in Sept. 2007 when my son Lorenzo had a febrile seizure. I wrote about it on my blog here is a link: http://its-all-about-him.blogspot.com/2007_09_01_archive.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home