Friday, June 13, 2008

YOU GOTTA PROMISE...DON'T TELL

Milton, here for Kristy:

Kristy's inner beauty is not a secret make-up. It radiates from deep within her soul and spirit and fills our home and blesses all who are within its glow. Its Jesus in her. She is something special.

But...ssh...ssh...whisper, come closer. I want to tell you a secret.

First, let me see if anyone is watching......I think the coast is clear.

You gotta promise you won't tell....

Kristy has a secret bottle that she.......

OH NO. THEY CAUGHT ME. RUN, RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

BANG, PUNCH, OW, BANG, ##**, SCRATCH, CLAW, SCRATCH

I give up. I won't tell. Please give me another chance.

POW, CLANG, BANG, PUNCH, and listen, Buster, don't you forget it!

***

Good grief. Who would believe "little" Kristy and her gang would take "secret make-up" so seriously.

She must feel better today.

Help! Somebody call me a doctor.

9 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Anna Dynowski said...

What a lovely way to start my work day. Thanks for your humor! And may God continue to pour humor into your souls. You guys are an awesome example.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Rachel Overton said...

Hi, doctor!

:-)

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger PatriciaW said...

I love that you guys laugh as you do!

I've told so many about this blog because your love is such an awesome witness.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Mary Connealy said...

Great post.
Save yourself. :)

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, Milton....you must've doubled up on your vitamins this morning!!!! So funny!!!! This is so great to start the day off!

Love to hear it all!

Cathy

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Feelgood here! And, let's see - I understand that you've been delving into the "secret life" of Mrs. Kristy Dykes! Well, I have a cure for this one! (Or, maybe we could share in the royalties....what do you think?)
Please get back with me, asap.

Dr. Feelgood

P.S. and, I'm glad you're "feeling good" this morning, Sir Dykes!

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Karen Eve said...

What a fun post - Milton, you are definitely a writer.
Praying daily - without ceasing...

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Southern-fried Fiction said...

LOL - I can see it all now ... :D


As always, I'm praying.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Rambling On said...

That's hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home