Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Love Story Continues

4:30 PM

I enjoyed my best kiss ever from Kristy today. It was in recovery when I gently pressed my lips to hers. She could see me, hear me, smell me, and speak to me. I was overjoyed to know that the surgery deep into her brain had not taken these most needed senses of life. I could hold her hand and tell her I loved her and hear her express her love for me.

We have lived our lives together with eternal purpose--joined together as one. She compliments me and completes me.

Now through unexected events we stand together to face whatever the future holds--as one. One is spirit, faith, and love.

She came out of surgery singing "How Great Thou Art" and offering to bake a cake for the nurses. I would not expect any less from her.

I told her Monday in our two hour date that I have looked with love, with gratitude, and awe at her sweet and precious hands. They are most beautiful to me. Hand of mercy. Hands of unusual helps, hands to hold others up, hands to help people to the right way. Organized Hands. Busy hands. Hands that are quick to the touch and quick to the task. Her hands are most beautiful and precious to me.

She instructed me to blog....I am honoring her wish. She is so sweet. So special. So super woman.

Please keep praying for her...for us.

Her Husband, Milton

14 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Rambling On said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Robin Bayne said...

Thanks so much for the update! Still praying : )

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Dineen A. Miller said...

Wow...such love in every word. Praying for you both! God is so very, very good. :-)

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Lauralee Bliss said...

Praying it is NOT malignant. (!) Yes, Lord.

Love you Kristy and Milton

A writing friend from Heartsong, Lauralee Bliss

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Maggie Brendan said...

Thanks Milton for your updates. I fasted and prayed for her starting last night until this afternoon when she was through surgery.I felt it was the very least that I could do. What sweet,precious love you and Kristy have.

 
At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Milton, Love, prayers and all good wishes and hopes that can be conjured are beamed to you and Kristy and will be for the duration. This news is so wonderful. Thank you, thank you for taking time to update as busy as you are. Kisses and hugs to Julie, Jennifer and the rest of the family.
Your "old" friend Kathy
with Joel and Matt sending happy thoughts as well

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! My family fasted for Kristy today and we are claiming complete healing/recovery. We will continue to intercede for your family and know God will bring you all through this. XOXOXOX

Priscilla

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Story and Logic Media Group said...

Coming out of surgery singing "How Great Thou Art." Thank you for sharing this inspiring testimony. What a wonderful God we serve.

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Just wow. I'm typing through tears. Such beautiful words about such a beautiful woman whose faith clearly still shines through after such an ordeal. We'd expect no less from either of you who are both shining examples of what pure and true love is all about. Our love and prayers continue to be with you both.

Love,
Dawn & Skip Scott

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Lindi said...

Praise God! Will keep praying for her complete recovery and good news from the doctor!!
Your story is amazing....an inspiration to all.

 
At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Milton,
Thank you for the update. Our church has been praying for Kristy and will continue.
You both are loved,
Ken & Susan Pippin

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Milton for the update. Pastor Mark at Gardendale First Baptist prayed for Kristy last night during our church service. Tommy and I knew in our hearts that God would bring her through the surgery today and will continue his healing over the next few weeks.
We love both of you and look forward to seeing you if not before at the Dykes reunion next June.
Linda and Tommy Reece

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger PatriciaW said...

How beautiful! Praying thanksgiving for Kristy's healing and for your model your love story offers.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Southern-fried Fiction said...

Milt, Kristy has shared so many giggles with me online. She's been a shining beacon for me. You two share a love that is so sweet and is such an example of God's love for us. Please know we're bombarding Heaven with prayers for her. I'm believing Jehovah-Rapha for her complete healing.

Much love and peace to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home