Monday, December 03, 2007

Home Alone....But in His Hands

We're home alone for the first time in weeks. Our family has been here helping in so many ways. More will come soon. They're the best. This will be a short blog as Kristy has my full attention. We're just watching TV. She has the remote and we're just looking at each other with love and affection. She tells me how much she loves me... and I pat her and assure her of my love. God is so good.

How is Kristy?

I'm holding her tight and she is in His hands.

Keep praying for her...for us.

Her Husband blogging at her request, Milton

PS: Aren't short blogs good...Can you believe this is all I've written? Actually I have a long blog all typed and written with pictures, but there is a computer glitch with it.

8 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Cyndy Salzmann said...

Sweet, sweet Kristy, my heart is just breaking for you and Mllton. I so wish you didn't haqve to go through this. Praying... Cyndy Salzmann

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Pamela S. Meyers said...

Thanks for the update, Milton. Short is fine. I know today is the day for the mask. I'm praying that goes well and radiation can start soon! Snow is predicted for later today in the Chicago area. Don't y'all wish you were here!

 
At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Milton for your continued faithfulness in keeping us informed.

My prayers are with Kristy, you, and your family.

In Christ's love,

Lisa Buffaloe

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Rambling On said...

"She has the remote." Those are some powerful words, Milton. :)

What a blessing to see Kristy in the pictures at church over the weekend. She looked radiant.

Thanks for the faithful updates. Tell Kristy we miss her.

Kind regards,
Dayle Shockley
AWSA member

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger nannykim said...

Praying for ya'll

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Milton, I am so thankful you have this time together. She may have forgotten what an apple is, but what a blessing she hasn't forgotten God, you and your precious love.

Thank you for keeping us posted and I check this site daily for news.

Beth Szabo
FCRW Member

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Cheryl Wyatt said...

I cried when I read the posts about Kristy's word confusion. For a writer to lose her words must be so hard. I'm so thankful that she knows you and that you both have a strong sense of God's goodness in this difficult season.

Your posts on her behalf are utterly inspiring and deeply touching. Her body might be weak and her words confused but the strength of her faith is astounding. Your love for one another is stronger than anything words could describe.

Give her hugs for us, lots and lots of hugs from her writer buddies.

We understand times when your words need to be few, and we're praying.

Cheryl Wyatt

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Keep you all in prayer.

Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home