Tuesday, February 05, 2008

WHAT'S GOING ON?

What's going on inside my head? Will an MRI today reveal it? The MRI was scheduled for one month following radiation treatments. That's 12 more days. But brain swelling is making the doctors want an MRI today. I hope to know something by tonight.

***

I can't bear the pain and the nausea. Why is this happening? Steroids prevent these problmes. And now I'm running fever. Have been since last Friday.


The doctors re-prescribed steroids last Thursday. I had been on them since early November except for when the doctor weaned me off of them three weeks ago. Why am I suffering? The steroids reduce your swelling and brain not cause it, right?


Shaking head.


Crying out for relief.


***


"Beam Me On Up, Scotty"


"I'm Coming, 'Lizbeth!"


"Movin' On Up, To the Eastside..."


-- Expressions from TV whoss...I mean, shows.


***


Keep reading. This is not morbid. It's truth.



***


"By Design"


"A Place to Call Home"


"Above It All"


"Fresh Flair"


"Hanging Our"


"Best Seat In the House"


"The Root of Happiness"


-- Articles from Coastal Living magazine--apply them to Heaven

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Kristy, You have been in my prayers today and will continue to be constantly in them. While it's heart-wrenching to hear what you are going through, thank you for the updates. The information steps up my warfare for you and I am sure it does the same for others.

Barbara Benton

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Southern-fried Fiction said...

I'm weeping for you, Kristy. I pray Jehovah-Rapha will put His hand on your head and give you relief.

I'm also selfishly praying you mansion isn't ready yet.

Love you, Kristy,
Your red-headed writing buddy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home