Monday, March 31, 2008

CAN'T STOP PRAISIN' THE LORD


(Double click on arrow above.)

Milton, here:

What could be better than enjoying a delicious evening meal with wonderful friends and dear family and then end the evening singing praises to God?

If all our family were to get together to sing, it would make for a great singing convention. We are blessed to have a wonderful christian heritage. All of Kristy's family loves the Lord as well as all my family. We could truly be a part of the Levi Tribe with over 30 ministers and spouses in our families and then many, many more who love God.

We have enjoyed sing-a-longs at Sonja and Emmett's home during past visits of Terry and Sandra with us. This past week Rebeca was able to join for a visit that included a scrumptious dinner and singing at their home. What fun we all had!

Won't it be wonderful when all God's family gathers around the throne to worship Him and crown Him the King of glory?

Kristy has a song of praise in her heart to God they won't stop. There is something about that name Jesus.

6 Comments:

At 5:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these videos the past two mornings; they are songs I sang growing up. I had 'I Found Happiness' in my mind all day yesterday as I went about my job, teaching 4th graders. I moticed that it kind of spilled over in my classroom because my precious ones could feel the joy I felt.
YOU and YOUR family are such an inspiration. Kristy, you and Milton may never know what you are doing for the kingdom of Christ. I get up early to prepare for the day and you have become part of my morning routine and are in my moring prayers.
Teresa from Alabama

 
At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teresa, I agree with you 100% - as Milton and Kristy you are a part of my morning routine, as well! You are part of my devotions each day, and I praise God for you and your ministering. It's like I want to call you up and tell you to fly to see us in Tennessee! That "closeness" you feel to fellow christians is what the FAMILY OF GOD is all about! Oh, how I encourage you this morning to keep on keepin' on! Keep singin', keep praisin', keep lovin' - just the way you do! The impact you're making on all those around you, near and far will only be known in eternity! Have a wonderful day, precious friends in Christ!

Love and Prayers,
Cathy

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been singing this song ever since I played your little video. Gave me the chills. Yes, there IS "something about that name," and it's impossible to hear that song without praising Him!

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glory be to God as you share His music. Your sharing your beautiful faith is world-wide. It is bringing glory to God also. I thank you for the radiance of Jesus' love and power from all that you write. His healing power is flowing out from you both Milton and Kristy into my heart.
He is blessing you always for eternity.
Love in our Jesus,
Lucy Adams

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Maggie Brendan said...

All right, now. This one made me cry! I love this song and used to sing this with an ensemble. Your testimony in song cheers me! Thanks, and God bless y'all!

 
At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so fun to hear you guys all sing those songs!! I've found happiness really brings back those old SEBC memories!! lov to you all, holding you up in my prayers.
debby (miller) clack

 

Post a Comment

<< Home