Thursday, October 09, 2008

COMPANY'S COMN'!

Milton, here for Kristy:

The house will have noise tonight! Terry and Sandra and their daughter, Amy will be here with Amy's twins! The twins are infants and busy, busy, busy!

I got the shovel and rake out and cleaned house this morning. Oh, shovels and rakes are for the outside. What do you use for the inside?

They will need clean sheets. And is there toilet paper everywhere it is needed? What for food? Will they need to eat the next three days? Towels? Will they bath? Where is all that stuff. I thought it just appeared?

How did Kristy do all this? Where are the snacks she always had available? 

Well, things are different at my house.

No, I didn't use a shovel or rake to clean the house. It is clean, just not Kristy clean. I have snacks. 

YEA, TWINKIES!!!!

A cleaning lady is coming Monday to make up where I need help. I need lots of help!

Company is coming. Where is my beloved? This visit will be different than before, but I will make it. God is going to help me.

3 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pastor Dykes,

Simple dessert idea for your guests; and I am sure you would agree with me that they are the "perfect" food for not just company anytime; but everytime. Did I hear someone mention Twinkies? Twinkies are great with hot chocolate, coffee, tea, or even a nice big glass of ice cold milk.

Love and God Bless; always,

Ginny Griffin

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger nanatrish said...

You can do it. I'll bet things look great. We still continue to pray for you.

 
At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brother Milton,
Our hearts are still with you in prayer! How do you do it? I mean, how do you make us laugh while our hearts are still weeping ? What a guy! What a gal your Kristy is! I say"is', because she STILL 'is', just in a different dimension that we are in for the moment! So deeply loved and so dearly missed! God bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home