Monday, December 10, 2007

I NEED THE PRAYERS; YOU NEED THE PRACTICE!

KRISTY, HERE:

I heard this a long time ago: I need the prayers; you need the practice! That's what happened today. Went to the oncologist/radiaologist to start the first of six weeks' treatments, and their
machine broke!

Milton laughed and laughed and then explained to the tech why he was laughing. It was a funny moment. The Bible says "A merry heart does good like a medicine." That happened today in the midst of frustration and wanting to get this started.

Jennifer, our daughter, was with us, and she told me what she's going to blog about this afternoon's experience. It's good!

Keep up your prayers! If the machine is fixed by tomorrow, I might get in! Haha! Haha! I guess I just feel so light-hearted!

God is good!

3 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kristy,

You look beautiful! You're able to blog! What can I say? I am so encouraged that you continue to "declare the works of the Lord."

Love you!
Nancy

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Maggie Brendan said...

Kristy, all I can say is that God does have a sense of humor. Maybe this is a good sign! You look so pretty.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Southern-fried Fiction said...

Wow - that makes me feel excited and expectant!

And as usual, my redheaded friend, you look lovely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home