Friday, December 07, 2007

Releasing An Extraordinary Miracle


All miracle are extraordinary and I know God is the only source of a miracle.

Yet, the Bible is filled with stories of people who reached out to God, exercised faith, obeyed His Word and stepped forward to release a miracle.

You know the stories..... stories of Moses, Joshua, Gideon, David, Simon Peter, Paul, and so many others. Some of them had little faith and God worked a miracle....some of them had significant, overcoming faith and saw God's marvelous mighty hand extended.

There are so many ingredients and variables at play when miracles are released. I guess that is the mystery of miracles.

One thing I am confident is that God works miracles today. He has not changed. His love for us is as great as it was for those in Bible days.

Can I get a witness in this crowd?



How shall I pray for a MIRACLE on MONDAY for Kristy?

I will pray first with worship and honor to His Holy Name.

I will prepare my heart through repentance and fasting to remove any hindrance or distraction.

I will confess His faithful Word and its precious promises.

I will humble myself before His mighty greatness.

I will agree with the thousands who will be praying today for a miracle for Kristy.

I will remember the marvelous works that He has already done for us.

I will anoint with oil and pray the prayer of faith.

I will speak in accordance to the words of the Spirit He gives.

I will prophetically proclaim His glorious Word over Kristy.

I will believe in His faithfulness and call on His mercy if I have missed any point of significance.

I will give thanks for God is good.

I will stand back and see the salvation and healing of the Lord.

I will rest Kristy in the arms of our Savior and Redeemer.


"The horse is made ready for battle, but the victory rests with the Lord." Proverbs 21:31


Will you join with us? I am not asking for hours of prayer. Just pray with humble, faith-filled, fervancy.


Share the Opportunity for a Miracle on Monday for Kristy Today!



A Miracle on Monday

3:30 EST, Dec. 10, 2007


Please share her website so caring believers can follow up in prayer.


Kristy has been diagnosed with a Glioblastoma Multiforme stage four tumor. According to all reports, except the Word of the Lord, this is terminal and without a miracle she will not live long even with radiation and chemotherapy.

We believe God works miracles. We are not kooky, foolish people. We just believe God's Word is for today, for our lives, and works to help meet our needs. Is anything too hard for the God of all creation?

How is Kristy?

She had a good night. She is still struggling with a rash. She gets tired at the end of the day. She is so sweet and precious and dearly loves her family and wonderful friends.

Thank you for standing with us in this need.

I am writing at her request.

Her Husband, Milton

12 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Rambling On said...

Milton,

I will be glad to post a link to Kristy's blog on my personal blog and my writing blog.

God is still in the miracle business. I was healed of a malignant tumor many years ago, and I'm believing for a miracle to be released on Kristy's behalf.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. They are a blessing.

Kind regards,
Dayle Shockley
AWSA member

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since the beginning, I have prayed for Kristy when I awaken during the night and throughout the day as she comes to my mind. I have put Monday and the time on Outlook so that I will be reminded to join with you. I can't wait to see what God will do.
Reba (Turner) Woolverton

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting the beautiful photos, for sharing your lives with us, for teaching us how to praise God in the midst of pain and suffering. Thank you for being the Lord's good and faithful servants. You've got our fervent prayers for healing.
Love in Christ Jesus,
Nancy

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kristy,
This is Cathy Peterson. I am in Colorado with my brother David this week. I prayed for you during the night last night. It is snowing here in the Rockies this morning. The snow covers the ground, just like God's Mercy! You will recieve that Mercy today. I love you!
You are forever in my prayers.

Cathy Peterson
David LeCompte

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger One Mother with Cancer said...

I stumbled across your blog yesterday while at work, I didn’t really have time to read it so I printed off Nov/Dec and read it when I got home last night. Words cannot tell how deeply your story has touched me; several times I had to stop reading because I couldn’t read through all of the tears.

I was diagnosed with Leukemia on September 28, 2005 (at 33yrs old), and life has been a struggle since then, but… I have met many wonderful people through my journey and I would not have traded having cancer for anything in the world. Less than a year after my diagnosis we lost my husbands mother (and my closest friend) to cancer. So I know how scared you must be. I cannot tell you how many people prayed for me and my family and I know that because of them I am still here to be a wife and a mother to my wonderful family.

I will put your request for Miracle on Monday on my blog this afternoon. Please know that your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My entire family will be joining you all on Monday as we seek a miracle for Kristy!! Love to you both!!

Priscilla

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a witness here, Milton. I'm still pulling (and praying) for both of you.

Something comes to mind every time I think of Kristy. It's the story of Hezekiah. Remember?

Hezekiah was a man after God’s own heart, yet he became terminally ill. He cried out to God in prayer. God then told him (through Isaiah) to get his affairs in order because he was going to die. Hezekiah was devastated.

Hezekiah cried out to God—again. He reminded God of how he had walked in truth before Him and wept uncontrollably. This time, however, Hezekiah’s cries moved the heart of God.

God then gave Isaiah another message for Hezekiah. God said, “Tell Hezekiah the captain of my people, Thus saith the Lord, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee: on the third day thou shalt go up unto the house of the Lord, and I will add unto thy days fifteen years.”
(II Kings 20:5-6 KJV)

Think about it; God altered His own game plan. Isn’t that amazing?

I believe, with everything in me, that God can do the same for Kristy. He’s God. He can do whatever He wants.

All things are possible to them that believe.

Deborah

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Southern-fried Fiction said...

I'm putting your request for a miracle on Monday on my blog, too, Milton. We'll be joining you in prayer for that miracle. Please give Kristy a hug from her sister-in-Christ, Ane.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Robin Bayne said...

It's on my blog : )

 
At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We at World Relief will be joining our prayers with yours for a Miracle this Monday!
Parson and I are part of a Sunday evening fellowship and we have been praying for Kristi and you there and will continue to do so, especially this week and Monday.
God is faithful!!!

Elaine Carson
World Relief Refugee Services

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Margo Carmichael said...

Hi, Milton and Kristy, I've written about you on my blog and asked everyone to pray Monday. To encourage everyone, I've also told the story of a young man gloriously healed of CP in a home prayer meeting. I called his school and verified it. God is still in the healing business! Praise God.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Deb said...

"Whose report have you believed?"

"We will believe the report of the Lord!"

Singing a prayer for you. He Whom we serve is much stronger than all of this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home