Wednesday, February 06, 2008

FAITH FACES FACTS

Milton, here:

Wow, some of Kristy's recent posts and titles have really been raw and to the point. Isn't that how life is? She has been writing from her heart and descriptively stating her case.

Some people fear sharing facts because they fear it hinders faith. Isn't there just a little contradiction going on there. People of faith shouldn't be fearful to share facts. I believe there is a better way to excercise our faith than to deny the facts.

We must stand on God's Word and let the power and anointing of the Word flow through us. The just must live by faith. Yet, faith can withstand the facts. God is bigger than than all the giants we could ever face.

Kristy has strong faith in our Lord's abiding love. She is sharing her journey of faith that includes stark in your face facts. She has aptly described her journey and she faithfully proclaims the power of His healing and sustaining grace. Her faith is so strong and so simple in trust. She sincerely trusts Jesus and His faithful care.

Didn't David often state the facts of the enemies and ills he was facing? Then he would remember the goodness and greatness of God, and the victory would come.

What about Paul? He didn't deny the facts. He was troubled, perplexed, persecuted, cast down, and delivered unto death. Those were the facts. Now here is the faith--yet not distressed, not in despair, not forsaken, not destroyed, life made manifest. (Read II Corinthians 4:8-18)

Faith faces facts then looks at God's Word and wins! Feelings face facts then looks at the doubts and lose!

***

Kristy, I am so thankful to have such a faith filled wife who has simple, sincere, supernatural faith that stands no matter the test.

By His grace, we win.

How Is Kristy?

She is feeling stronger and has high spirits. We will get the MRI read Wednesday. Thanks for all you prayers for her and for us.

12 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger Lena Nelson Dooley said...

Kristy and Milton,

I pray for Kristy every night before I go to sleep.

 
At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on, son. Great commentary. I'm proud of your solid stand on the Word. It will never fail.

Love you,

Dad

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Ava Tanner said...

Much love and prayer to both of you. I will stand for you today. God will make you strong again.

Love,
Ava Tanner

 
At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glory to God! How wonderful to know that Kristy is feeling stronger and that she has high spirits. Yes, the power of the Holy Spirit is upon Kristy.

Continued prayers & much love,

Nancy

 
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kay Daniels from NC (classmate of Kristy at SE)

As the songwriter said:
"His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me"

His eye is on you; His heart loves you; His ears hear the cry of your heart; His ways & His thoughts are above ours.

Love & prayers, Kay

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

“Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God" (Mark 10:27)

We are praying for you
Jones/Camden/Stanfield family

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Barbara said...

Amen, Milton!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Lauralee Bliss said...

I was out yesterday doing a little jog on the road and my ankle started hurting, a real nagging kind of thing. I asked God to help it, and then went on at that moment and asked God to help Kristy's pain - kind of out of the blue.
Now reading the last few posts here, I am glad to hear she is feeling better and glad for a little ankle pain that led me to lift her up. God cares so much.

Lauralee Bliss
Fellow Heartsong Author

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am grateful to Kristy for sharing so honestly. It's easy to love God when things are good, but the fact that Kristy can love Him through all of her pain sets an example that reaches into our hearts.
You're in my prayers.

Dianne, First Coast Romance Writers

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Milton and Kristy,
Thanks for these wonderful comments. Such wisdom and godly perspective. Kristy, I am thankful to know you have had some relief today. I will continue to pray for grace, strength, healing, and times of refreshing for you and Milton.
Love and prayers,
Carrie

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Karen Eve said...

M&K
There is nothing wrong with telling it how it is, in fact, it is right. In our culture, we hide behind our masks... but that's not the point. Keep posting reality, it not only let's us know how to pray, but it is also helpful to learn what others are going through, and that can help us to pray for and have real compassion for them, even if they aren't able to be as frank as Kristy.

What really amazes me is how beautifully Kristy continues to write as she is going through all of this. I don't know how she puts 2 words together, much less the beautiful posts that she creates. I guess your gift is so strong and your craft so well honed, that it continues to flow.

I'm praying for you daily and often if I wake in the middle of the night. You are both inspirations.

Blessings,

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger rose said...

I am a first time visitor of your page. I read the stories and love them.
I am a Believer from the Philippines,22, and whoe's been struggling with love from unbeliver.
I will gonna make it short , I love a unbeliever man, despite of knowing his real situation but on the Process of our love I been struggling with my family decision.
I write a letter for Him, and I mention we should take time ....
Becase I am looking forward to God's will in my life .
Hope you can write back to me...soon..........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home