Thursday, March 06, 2008

PRAYING FOR A HURTING HEART

Dear Kristy:


If I am truly to supposed to say goodbye to the most wonderful man I've ever met, please pray that God would walk with me every step of the way and guide me there - and give me the words. and please pray that this man would only be drawn more to Christ thru all of this - not away.

Thank you all.

I should probably start my own blog, instead of taking up time on Kristy's! :)

God bless each of you and I thank you for sharing from your hearts and lives. Thank you so much.

3:23 PM

***

Kristy and Milton, here:

We are praying for courage, wisdom, and love in all you do. God cares about you and your friend. The Lord will show you the way.

Trust Him.

3 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you :)

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Hurting Heart: This man could not be the most wonderful man you speak of "IF" he does not have Jesus in his heart and soul. I pray for you that you will see and understand this. I pray that you will not be deseaved by this man. I believe you that he is wonderful in every since of the word but please spend some time in prayer before you make a decision that you might regreat in the future.
And Kristy, I am sorry that I have used your blog to address this issue, but I did not know any other way to contect this person. I have never made a comment on this site, I have just enjoyed reading your journey, but my heart is tender for this person, because, I once was in a relationship that I thought I could change for the best. It didn't happen. :{ Thankfully I listened to my head and not my heart and I came through it.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Rambling On said...

If this man is meant for you, I believe he will come to salvation before you have a permanent bond with him. Being unequally yoked, as someone already said, is a heavy burden. I hope you will listen to the godly advice from Milton and Kristy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home