Friday, June 20, 2008

ONE INCREDIBLE SING-A-LONG

Milton, here for Kristy:

Just when you get to the end of the road, God's amazing grace comes through. That's what happened Thursday afternoon.

It was Kristy's best day yet since coming home from the Hospice Center. She laughed, made jokes, smiled, praised the Lord and even led our family with her desire to worship the Lord.

Gaither's eat your hearts out on these videos. For quite a while in the afternoon she sang worship choruses of praise and adoration to God with us. I had to unload my digital camera to be able to continue to record all that was happening. It was just awesome!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNXbCw7iCLM

(Double click above to view video.)


***

Three days ago, Rebecca's daughter and son-in-law, Robin and Randy, returned from Austria where they have served the last four years as missionaries. Randy accepted Jesus years ago in the church in Bartow, Fl, when Kristy and I were serving as pastors. It is thrilling to see God use them for His glory.

Robin and Randy's two children sang and played the guitar for their Great Aunt Kristy. They were bashful and didn't want to perform. Well, I offered five bucks to Kalyn for her to sing and the others chipped in and payed her brother Noah to play. It was worth lots more than five bucks to me to hear them. I really would have paid them more. Listen to them. They filled our house with praise to God. Watch Kristy join in and sing along.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0RiRRyrqM

(Double click above to watch video.)

***

I'll play another couple of clips tomorrow of our worship time together.

10 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Milton and Kristy,

What an inspiration you both are...God is so good....

The sing a long is precious....and AMEN OUR REDEEMER DOES LIVE...

I know so many are praying with you and your family everyday....My prayers and thoughts are with you everyday....

luv
cindy

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You continue to touch my heart and move me to tears. I watch so many people choose not to sing unto the Lord over silly things - like someone at church hurt my feelings. Kristy reminds us why we sing - He is our song. May this remind us all that we can celebrate our wonderful Lord regardless of where we find ourselves. We must not get God and life mixed up. Life can get rough but God is good all the time! Thanks to all of you.

Barbara Benton
Helena, AL

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God! May we all sing His praises having been inspired by this Servant of His today! Thank you for sharing this very intimate and precious moment. May Kristy and the family be so very aware of The Lord's presence and grace this date. Blessings to you,
Luanne
Sandy, Oregon

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sitting at the computer with my 19 month old granddaughter and she claps at the end and says again over and over.

Thank you for continuing to share with all of us and updating us as we continue to pray for your family!!!
MaryAnn Batty

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Southern-fried Fiction said...

What a great time of worship. Kristy inspires me every time I come here.

As always, I'm praying.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Rambling On said...

Kleenex time! Such pure worship. And those children were awesome. Thanks so much for sharing.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Pamela S. Meyers said...

Our Redeemer does indeed live! Thanks for sharing your worship time with the rest of us. I almost felt like I was in that room with all of you. Kristy is amazing.

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Shana said...

sending you all gentle hugs from a sister, prayers and love - shana in seattle

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger B. J. Robinson said...

Your whole family is amazing, and so is Kristy. The videos are wonderful. They show the love of your gathered around Kristy to keep her in good cheer and focused on the Lord. What an awesome blessing Kristy continues to be to everyone, as we pray for her daily. The videos allowed us to be included, too. As Pam said, I felt like I was there.

God bless your entire family. May He keep you tightly wrapped in a cocoon of love and praise. The display portrayed on those two videos show how to nourish and keep a spirit alive.

Barb

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog ... THANK YOU for sharing your amazing journey. Your story will inspire the world one day. There is no end to the road ... each day a new beginning. Travel knowing the destination is where you are and trust you are headed in the right direction. I have written your name in my prayer journal. I'm new to this blogging thing, and don't know if I'll find my way back here. But I know you are in Good Hands. God bless you and keep you all of your days. Love, Jane Frantz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home