Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Get 'Er Done...










Concerning my treatments starting this week, my sis-in-law Norma called and said, "Get 'er done."

I like that! "Get 'er done."

Norma meant that each time I take a treatment, we're going to check it off the list and say, "Thank you Lord, for touching me and helping me through this."

***

I found out "Get 'er done" is a line from Larry the Cable Guy comedian on TV. I feel the preach coming on (a preacher's line). I almost didn't use this title. I watched this guy about a year ago for a few minutes, and we laughed and laughed. Saw him a few months later. Didn't like what I saw. Saw him a few nights ago, and we turned him off. It was so nasty, it made my heart hurt. I looked heavenward and said, "Lord help me to never watch him again."

A computer term from the early days of computers said, "Garbage in, garbage out."

Amen?
***
P.S. NO MORE PICTURES ON "THE TABLE." Yeah!
***
LADIES LISTEN UP!
Tomorrow Milton will post. Get ready....it is coming.

2 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Southern-fried Fiction said...

But, Kristy, I love the mask! LOL As a thespian, I see it as a great costume item. ;o)

I'm praying, my sweet friend. And believin God for your miracle.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Kristy Dykes said...

Thanks, Ane, for your comment. I always appreciate your comments. And kindness. You are a sweetheart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home