Monday, December 17, 2007

MORE PICTURES FOR "I CAN'T DO THIS!"


These are visual images of my "grandkiddies" that came to me last night after church (see post "I Can't Do This!") when I was isolated and waiting on Milton to finish his closing prayer. I adore my grandkiddies and love to sing and dance with them and swing with them and read to them and color with them and play hopscotch. I can't do that right now.

In fact, I love all children. That, and a calling from God, has drawn me to children's ministries.

Last night, it was more than a pity party. It was an attack of Satan, but as I said, God put the enemy to flight, and peace filled my heart IMMEDIATELY.


"Call on me and I will answer," the Bible says.

5 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Robin Bayne said...

Good morning Kristy! You *can* do this! The best advice (well, second best) I got after diagnosis was "This is do-able."

Praying!

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Grandkids are beautiful! I'm praying you will be able to see them again soon. Children and grandchildren are such a blessing. They lift the spirits like nothing else. God has blessed you with a wonderful family! : )

Sending love and prayers today,
Carrie T.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Flea said...

I just love it when we go through something heavy and oppressive, then suddenly realize that it's an attack of the enemy and call on Jesus to take care of him. It's so much like the sun coming out on a rainy day. Or the peace after a hurricane. God's got you in His hand and it's so sweet to read how much He loves you. :)

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are Beautiful, inside and out and your friends and family know that. Even your family pictures reflect that.

God is blessing you with knowledge daily that the rest of us wish we had.

You can and are doing this, and I might add doing it Very WELL.

Always in my prayers! Thank you so much for shaing yourself and your family.

Many Blessings
B.J. Brooks (Robinson)

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Kristy Dykes said...

Thank you for your kind, encouraging comments, all, Carrie, Robin, and "Flea." So good to hear from you, B.J. I'll never forget how God hooked us up when I critiqued your wonderful novel.

God bless you all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home