Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Word for Ladies....Tomorrow


THIS IS MILTON:

This is a picture taken some months back at a wedding I performed. I'll tell you in a future post about some of the weddings I have performed and how they touched our marriage.



Tomorrow I will share my thoughts for ladies--Tender Women and Tough Romance.

Also, Kristy and I will post soon post some thoughts about our romance--the roots of our romance, the humor of our romance, the adjustments of our romance, the future of our romance.

Please read the last post. I assure you there is a God of all comfort. We have felt and experienced His loving kindness.

How Is Kristy?

Last night was tough--but was inevitable. She and I needed to face her deep feelings and hurt. God has helped her and me. She is truly a remarkable lady of faith.

I just returned home from comforting a family who has just lost a loved one. One family member told me that Kristy was the finest christian lady he had ever known. I stood there so thankful and grateful that she is my wife.

Keep praying for Kristy...for us.

Her Husband, Milton

2 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ones,

You are in our prayers and thoughts daily. As you travel this unknown terrain together, know that you are not alone! Not only does Father God hold you in the palm of His hand, but we are holding you up in intercession! Being a substitute teacher at Providence Childcare Center, I have had the privelege of getting acquainted with your youngest daughter, Jennifer, and her beautiful 'baby' boy, Lorenzo. At first, I didn't know sho she was, but, as she shared about her precious mom, I realized who she was referring to! It made caring for Lorenzo even more special! My prayers are for Kristy's complete recovery so she can see her precious grandbabies grow up and for her to continue to be the tremendous blessing she is to us all. God cradle you close tonight.......
Love and prayers,
Sylvia Thomas*

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger Jan Parrish said...

This blog is such a wonderful encouragement. What a testimony.

I am so sorry to hear about the deep pain and struggle and I feel honored you two are sharing this. Thank you for sharing this journey.

I am looking forward to rejoicing with you in the miracle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home