Tuesday, December 18, 2007

MY ANGELS...AND A LAUGH

Did you hear about the two novels just releasted? Yellow River by I.P. Freely, and Fifty Yards to the Outhouse by Willie Makit?

Haha.

I had lots of sleep deprivation last week due to side effects from a new medication, which left me exhausted (slept maybe three hours per night). Thankfully, the side effects are lessening.

***

I'm seeing "floaters" in my right eye, a term I read in an eye brochure one time at the eye doctor's office.

The other day, a "kitty cat" scurried across the kitchen counter toward me (kitty cat-shaped object, not a real-looking kitty cat).

A few days ago, I was putting on my makeup, and a "man" came toward me. A strange man was in my boudoir!!

Haha.

Last night, I was brushing my teeth, and the ceramic bathroom cup jumped toward me. Milton was standing there, and I told him about it, and with a twinkle in his eye, he said, "Did you catch it?," and we laughed and laughed.

Yesterday, I saw the doctor. He said my tumor is in the opcipital (sp?) lobe of the brain--the eye portion. He said iffy-like (with doctors, it seems everything's iffy-like), that this could be from the tumor, or, the surgery. He said if it's going to get better, it will, in three to four weeks.

Meantime, I'm calling them my angels.

***

Tomorrow, December 19, I'm going to The Healing Room at 10 a.m. EST. Thanks in advance for your prayers. I hope to blog about the experience on Thursday.

2 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Blogger THOMBU1 said...

Angels are all around. I believe one is with you now, ministering to you, an heir of salvation, a child of the most high God, who was and is, and is forever The Healer. May He richly bless you, and give you His peace. tom

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Kristy Dykes said...

Yes, I feel the angels. I have a beautifully-framed picture of the classic painting of the angel protecting the two children as they cross a rickety bridge over a raging body of water. It hung in my childhood bedroom. I scanned it and tried to put it on my blog with this post, but couldn't achieve it (new scanner).

But I love to look at it.

Thanks, Thom, for reminding me about the REAL angels all around me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home