Saturday, December 22, 2007

TWO WEEKS AGO...

Two weeks ago, I couldn't read or write, following brain cancer surgery.

I'm thankful that my writing returned, and also my reading. The reading is slower, however, and I don't have the stamina to do all I want, but my creative juices are flowing, and I can't wait to get back to writing like I used to do..

***

Two weeks ago, I had about 1,000 emails which had come since my surgery, and they locked my inbox. I couldn't read them, and I couldn't respond. Painfully, I asked a friend to delete them. So if you've emailed me during this time, please know that knowing you wrote has been comforting. Thank you so much for your love, concern, kindness, and prayers. Now, I'm able to manage my email somewhat.

5 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Robin Bayne said...

Don't worry Kristy--we didn't expect responses. Just wanted you to know we cared!

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Pamela S. Meyers said...

Kristy,
I haven't sent emails and have left my messages here on the blog. Someone told me the other day that they'd emailed you and you had answered. They were rejoicing that you were able to do that as I am.

Believing God for the victory as we approach Christmas day.

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Pattie said...

Praise God for His healing on your life! May you enjoy this Christmas more than ever! Love, Pattie from ACFW

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Richard L. Mabry, MD said...

Kristy,
Whether you saw the emails or not, the prayers went up (and still do). You are on our hearts.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Kristy Dykes said...

Thanks for these comments. So affirming and encouraging. Love to you all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home