Sunday, July 13, 2008

SUNDAY: A VERY MIXED DAY

Milton, here for Kristy:

Today has been mixed with high and low emotions.

My Mother is OK. She didn't have a heart attack but is still in the hospital. Hopefully she will go home on Monday. I thank God for being with Mom.

I enjoyed being in church as I have not been able to go the last two Sundays. Terry preached today and blessed our church and me. The worship and singing were exceptional. God's house is a place of renewal.

Norma left for her home and Julie and her boys had to go back to Tampa. The house is too quiet now and we really miss Norma. Terry, Jennifer and her husband, Javier, and their children are still here.

That meant that Alex and Nic had to tell their Nana goodbye again. It was so hard for Alex as he is the oldest. He just couldn't bear leaving his Nana not knowing if he would see her again here. I told him that the most important thing I would ever say to him would be for him to live for Jesus so he would see his Nana and be in heaven with Jesus and all his family. I remember when my grandparents passed and it was so very hard. My heart aches for him.

Kristy looked into Alex's tear filled eyes and weakly said, "Alway remember that I love you."

Kristy asked Terry and me to anoint her with oil and pray for her late this evening. We continue to pray and believe God to restore her health. Victory is assured if we know the Lord whether we live or die. That is our blessed hope.

We are grateful for God's faithfulness to our family.

3 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We continue to pray for you. We love you!

Mike and Jeannie Tedder

 
At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's 2:00 in the morning, and I just had to stop in to check on you guys (I wouldn't be surprised to find that God keeps all of us awake at different hours of the night to pray for you).

((((((((((Milton & Kristy))))))))))

Oh, I'm so glad to hear that your mother is doing all right.

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Milton,

Please let Kristy know we love her and are praying for her daily.

Eva Marie Everson
and the AWSA team of prayer warriors

 

Post a Comment

<< Home