Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!

Another post by Milton:


For new readers to this site, I am writing since Kristy's battle with a GBM brain tumor and her passing on July 21. Kristy made me a romantic so I write to share christian love stories.



***



Christmas eve we all went to Jennifer's church for a candlelight service. I took a picture of Julie and Jennifer during the candle lighting. They are beautiful young ladies who make their dad proud.


***




Here is a brief video of the Christmas Musical at Southside Assembly this year where I serve as lead pastor. Our Music Director Mike Hammontree, his wife Dana, and all the singers and sound and lighting teams did a great job.


Merry Christmas everyone!



Click on more share options below to watch video.


Enjoy!


more share options


my_videos.jpg


***





This year Jennifer put up a Christmas tree that had picture ornaments of Kristy with the family. I have to admit that is was extremely hard to look at when I first arrived here, but God is faithful and with the girls help I have been able to celebrate the joy of Christmas. God has been so good to our family. I was blessed to share 37 wonderful years with Kristy and she gave me two beautiful girls. God is so good to me. That is what Kristy would say. God is so good to me.

6 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

I pray you are having a wonderful fun day today. You do have beautiful daughters. They sound so sweet and loving also. I pray you have a great New Year and I love reading your blog. You deserve to be happy and I pray the Lord surrounds you with loving people that support you. God is so good and He will supply our needs. Merry Christmas!!

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I woke up this beautiful Christmas morning thinking about you and your precious family. You are so blessed to be surrounded by them this first Christmas without Kristy. I was so touched by the Christmas tree. I know how difficult this must have been for all of you. God's Blessings to you and yours for this coming year. May it be filled with much happiness and joy.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger B. J. Robinson said...

What a beautiful Christmas tribute to Kristy and a great idea, Christmas ornaments, so she can still be in Christmas for the grands. I bought an ornament after my baby sister's passing for myself and one for my other sister that says she's spending Christmas in heaven with Jesus this year and we shouldn't cry, or something like that. I know seeing the pictures and having memories flood your mind was hard, but it means a lot to the grands and her daughters to still include Kristy in Christmas. Somehow Kristy and Christmas seem to go together. Blessings,
Barb

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger THOMBU1 said...

Merry Christmas Milton! May God continue to bless you now and through the new year, and may the new year bring healing and manifold blessings to you and yours
tom

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Carolyn Runyan said...

Milton, I am Wanda's oldest sister, Carolyn. What a blessing you could be with your children for Christmas. We all understand how hard it must have been with your void this year. We still miss our daddy and Jim.

As our family celebrated Christmas today, of course, you were a topic of conversation and how happy we are for Wanda. I even got a little emotional thinking about Jim (or Dewey as we called him). He was special to us and he and my husband Steve were close. We look forward to meeting you and hope you are up to the challenge. After all, she's got three sisters, three brothers-in-law, one brother and a mother that you will have to face. And you know it's our job to grill you and initiate you into the family.

Seriously, we are pleased and look forward to meeting you.

Carolyn

 
At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blessed christmas and a wonderful year ahead.

Just me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home