Wednesday, December 24, 2008

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS OF OLD SAN JUAN


Another post by Milton:


For new readers to this site, I am writing since Kristy's battle with a GBM brain tumor and passing on July 21. Kristy made me a romantic so I write to share christian love stories.


***


I am having a blast in San Juan with my kiddies and daughters. They all have lifted Papa's spirits and we're seeing the sights and sounds of San Juan and the Rain Forest. Old 

 Juan is a very historic place to tour and always has exciting and interesting sights to see. There were three cruise ships in port and hundreds into a few thousand people from all over the world enjoying this sunny Caribbean Island. 


Here are some pictures and a video of Caribbean music. 


Enjoy!


CLICK ON more info below for a short music video I shot in Old San Juan.







3 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Kate said...

I confess. I'm jealous!

What a beautiful, and fun city.

All of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,

Kate.

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you all, Milton, Julie, Jennifer and the rest of the family.

Mike and Jeannie Tedder

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Carrie Turansky said...

Merry Christmas! San Juan looks like a beautiful place to celebrate with your family. I am so glad you all can be together.
Sending love to you all,
Carrie in NJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home