Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WHY BEGIN EACH POST WITH MILTON......

Milton, here for Kristy:

What does it mean for me to begin this blog with "Milton, here for Kristy?" I plan on writing about that in the next posts. Kristy asked me to journal in her blog before her brain surgery and now for over a year I have written and often included pictures and videos. Our love story is an amazing one that still gives me goosebumps, but the blog will soon take a different direction as Kristy has preceded me to heaven.

I will continue this blog for some time to come, but there are some definite changes that will take place as I transition from my life with Kristy to the new life and love God has for me. This blog will turn into a book and there are surprising stories yet to be told and written.

Please pray for me and be patient with me in these next few posts and in the weeks to come. God is awesome in all the ways He works. I have learned and continue to learn that He never fails.

I encourage you today to reach out to trust Him and believe Him even in your darkest moments. Kristy did and I have and I plan on continuing trusting Him.

6 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Carrie Turansky said...

Hi Milton,
You are in my prayers as you continue on your journey, seeking God and all he has for you in the days ahead.

Thanks for sharing from your heart over the last year. It has been a great encouragement to me and so many others.

Blessings from
Carrie in NJ

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Robin Bayne said...

You definitely could fill a book with your love filled journey! Praying for you, now and over the holidays.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Karen Eve said...

I'm so glad you're going to continue to share. Many, many blessings and prayers as you continue your journey. I'm also praying for your grans for a "Nana" (adopted) to come into their lives. I had a next-door neighbor for several years who sort of 'grandmothered' my kids. It was great. She needed grandkids and they liked having someone special next door.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Milton,
Today I was searching on the internet for "Christian love" and Kristy's blog came up. I read through it for an hour or so and became enthralled with the writing, both hers and yours.

I am at a loss of words right now. I get goosebumps because I know God led me here for a reason. I needed to see faith personified, and sure enough, it seems as Kristy was exactly that.

I feel so blessed right now to have come across this. I feel inspired and a new sense of faith is pulsating through me right now, a feeling I thought I wouldn't feel again for a long time.

I just thought you should know that even though Kristy is not here with us now, her faith, devotion, and love are still touching others.
-Megan

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger B. J. Robinson said...

Writing helps. Not only you, but so many others. God bless.
Barb

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Milton, I look forward to your posts and seeing all God is doing in your life.

Your wording has intrigued me... :)

Blessings to you.

Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home