Saturday, November 22, 2008

ANOTHER SURPRISING LOSS...

Milton, here for Kristy:

I am stunned and shocked by the following which was put as a comment on Friday:

I lost another writer friend Wednesday night with a brain tumor, Lavada Haupt. She came to Kristy's viewing with me and my husband. Kristy critiqued some of Lavada's work and like myself thought Lavada was an excellent writer.

She had one book published but at least 4 in progress. I know God is in control and knows better than I why now and why Lavada or why Kristy.

I hope they are sharing writing tips in Heaven.Many

Blessings B.J. Brooks(Robinson)

***

I met Lavada but did not know she had a brain tumor. Kristy mentioned Lavada to me on numerous occasions. There is so much in this life I do not understand, but I do trust in a loving, caring God.

He knows
and He cares
and He understands.

My prayers go out to Lavada's family. May the God of all grace reach out to them and comfort them. May he place His loving arms around them and give them peace. May they know they are loved and are being prayed for during this time of loss.

3 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger Rambling On said...

Such a tragedy. I have a dear friend battling a brain tumor right now. She's 48 years old. Life is such a vapor, as the Word says.

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger B. J. Robinson said...

There are so many people with cancer and brain tumors lately. Many years ago my father had one, back when technology was such that they didn't even operate. My mother was advised that the tumor was small and was not bothering him yet. In the meantime, he had surgery for bleeding ulcers and died shortly afterwards.

A writer friend of mine is presently battling breast cancer. My son's mother-in-law is battling it. It seems every time I turn around, I hear of another. All we can do is trust in God and know He has His plans and will for our lives. May God bless and help all who are going through such storms in life. Barb

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger just me said...

In times of loss and darkness,

may we be reminded of Rom 8 v 28...

God was in the situation /circumstance from the beginning, in the midst and in control of the ending as well.He is Lord.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home