Tuesday, November 18, 2008

JUST A SMALL NOTE....BUT GOOD WORDS

Milton, here for Kristy:

I often read from Kristy's NIV Bible that she used for devotions and study. She has numerous notes written in its pages that I enjoying finding all along. Monday morning as I picked it up to read, a small hand written note fell out of its pages. It simply reads:

Flying
________

When nature rages focus on the gauges

________
The Word
________

When the Word doesn't 
seem to be working, 
don't get offended
at God--just keep
relying on the Scriptures.
Keep your eye on
the gauges.

***

I wrote her words in this post in the manner they appeared on her small note. She had those lines drawn between the phases. Those words came to me from her just in the moment I needed to read them. I am sure I had read them before, but today they were very precious and special to me.

We can trust God's gauges. They never are off. They never are broken. They always report life accurately. God's gauges are dependable. His gauges point us in the right direction for eternal blessings. They point toward heaven.

Maybe those words fell from her Bible to speak to you today also.

3 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Talk about a love note from God! That was amazing!

Kim

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger just me said...

For you, Isaish 58 v 11

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger B. J. Robinson said...

I write in my NIV Bible and make notes, too. I hope some of my family will come across them as you did after I'm gone. Talk about a message from God! Blessings, Barb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home